Traditional Service with Cremation – $2,995
- Arranging and directing a memorial or graveside service at the church or location of your choice (details)
- Assistance locating a facility, if needed
- 2 hours of visitation/viewing prior to the funeral service
- Embalming (to prepare your loved one for viewing)
- Dressing, cosmetology and casketing
- Ceremonial casket (for use during service)
- Funeral hearse to transport loved one to the service
- Utility vehicle to transfer flowers (if needed)
- Memorial register book
- 100 standard service folders or 100 prayer cards
- Simple Cremation package contents
- Arrangement conference at our office or your location
- Transportation to crematory
- Services of licensed funeral director and staff
- Caring for loved one in a climate-controlled environment
- Cremation at our licensed crematory
- Cremation container
- Temporary container for remains
- Online obituary and guestbook
- Filing death certificate with the State / Notifying Social Security
- Note: In some circumstances, additional fees may apply
Additional Items Available for Purchase
- Certified copies of Death Certificate ($21 for first copy, $4 for each additional copy)
- Additional stationery: Service folders, prayer cards and thank-you cards
- Decorative urns
- Video tribute
- Minimal visitation (immediate family at our crematory)
Call today 214-343-4040
- Medical Examiner Releases
- How many death certificates do I need?
- Texas Funeral Service Commission consumer brochure
“The staff at Local Cremation were amazing and so comforting in a time of sudden sadness. They were extremely professional and calming and made sure to call and check in on us just to update us and see how we were doing as well as express their sympathies and condolences. I had researched and written down several places to call after my family member had passed, but the Local Cremation staff were the first people I spoke to and knew that they were right. They took care of everything for my family and me and made this difficult time as easy as possible and I can never thank them enough.”
Call today 214-343-4040
- If the deceased has a pacemaker, it must be removed and additional costs apply.
- If the deceased is over 250 lbs., additional crematory costs apply.
- If the deceased is located outside our service area, additional transportation costs apply.
- Cemetery plot and associated charges.