Tribute Video – $100
Honoring Your Loved One
Create a treasured memory that honors your loved one. A tribute video is a wonderful keepsake that can be shared at a memorial service or funeral and then shared with family and friends.
- Simple, easy and affordable
- You choose the background and music from our online selection
- Include photos and videos
- 1 DVDs included. Additional copies with cases for $15/each
- Download off our website or order physical copies
- Include in an online obituary listing
Simple to Create
- Order your tribute during your arrangement meeting or anytime after
- Go online, view and select your theme and music
- Let your funeral director know selections
- We will email a link to upload your photos (approx. 30 are recommended)
- In 2-3 business days, your video will be completed
Basic Tips for Creating Your Video
- When asking for photos, be specific so you get the best possible photos and videos. Ask for photos that represent:
- Best or happiest moments with your loved one
- Favorite memories
- Photos they consider worthy of framing
- Travel photos or photos doing a favorite hobby
- Photos and videos that make you smile
- Videos they would want to see in tribute
- Try to tell a story. Be purposeful in what photos and videos you choose and why.
- Share your video with others. Too often we hear that it is used at the memorial or funeral and then put in a drawer or keepsake box. Feel free to share the video on Facebook, online obituary and websites wanting to pay tribute to your loved one.
- Approximately 30 photos is a good amount. Longer does not necessarily result in a better video. If choosing to include video, be sure to edit them first to the most engaging or memorable part. There are free online tools to edit videos to a manageable size.