Veterans Graveside & Burial – $2,065
- Arrangement conference at our office or your location
- Licensed funeral director to assist during the veterans graveside service
- Transport loved one to the graveside
- Coordinating veterans graveside service with DFW National Cemetery, Military Honors, clergy, etc.
- 20 gauge steel casket, available in 4 colors (can be upgraded)
- Free online obituary and guestbook
- File death certificate with the State of Texas, notify Social Security
- Note: This affordable cost does not include cemetery charges at a private cemetery.
Additional Items Available for Purchase
- Certified copies of Death Certificate ($21 for first copy, $4 for each additional copy)
- Family limousine
- Video tribute
- Stationery: Memorial book, service folders, and thank you notes
Helpful Resources for Veterans Graveside
- Medical Examiner Releases
- How many death certificates do I need?
- Texas Funeral Service Commission consumer brochure
- National Cemetery Administration
“The Local Cremation staff is kind, compassionate, and professional. They handled all aspects of my father’s cremation and memorial service at the National Cemetery. Since my father had served in the military, we chose the Veteran’s Package. It was perfect and included a lovely flag holder and engraved plaque for the flag that was presented at the National Cemetery during the service. During the initial meeting, the staff did not try to sell additional services, but rather showed me what was available. They helped me with the planning of the Order of Service Program to be handed out at the memorial service, assisted with the picture on the program, and the final program was lovely. They made all the arrangements with the National Cemetery as well and placed the obituary in the DMN. They were at the service and made sure that everything was perfect. I highly recommend Local Cremation and have told many of my friends about them. They handled everything from start to finish with dignity, kindness and respect. Thank you, Local Cremation, for all you did for my father, my family and me.”